Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Future Plans: Plans For The Future

So, other than living in St. Petersburg, what's in store for me? Very briefly (and some dates are approximate), here are my travel destinations in the upcoming months:

March 25th-28th: Moscow, Russia
March 28th - April 3rd: Tel Aviv, Isreal
April 30th - May 2nd: Pskov, Russia
May 21nd-22rd: Moscow (revisited), Russia
May 22th-25th: Kiev, Ukraine
May 25th-28th: Budapest, Hungary
May 28th-30th: Prague, Czech Republic
May 30th - June 2nd: Amsterdam, Holland (The only girl I ever loved, had roses in her eyes)
June 2nd: Northfield, MN

So that's the plan. Volunteers who want to pick me up from MSP in June, I still need someone. If you're going to be any of these places at any of these times, look me up. Props to Charlie Gutfleisch for already agreeing to meet me in Prague.

As for life in general? It's all pretty good. I haven't done a whole lot lately because the weather has turned the city into what is generally referred to as a lake, but I'm seeing Alice in Wonderland tomorrow (in Russian). Also, I have my conversation partners now. I get 2. Most people got one. I guess I'm popular? I don't know.

Here are some not-Russia related things.

The new OK Go album is out, and no one told me. Why did no one tell me? Anyways, here's the music video, which is AWESOME:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qybUFnY7Y8w

Also, Here's a comic I started reading. It's new, so there's not much to it. Oh, and it's really dumb and childish. Why? Because it was written by a 5-year old.
http://www.axecop.com

I think that's it for now?

Evan

2 comments:

  1. Can't believe all the places you will be visiting! Glad to hear you will be seeing Charlie. Say hi to him for us! How was Alice in Wonderland?
    Watched the video. You're right. It's awesome!
    Don't worry about being picked up from the airport. We have plenty of time to decide about who will pick you up.
    Hope to hear more from you.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just left a comment on your previous entry, but just in case you missed it: I'll pick you up from the airport.

    ReplyDelete