This weekend, I met a bunch of people. I met Lauren's boyfriend Matt, who's visiting this week during his spring break. He's pretty cool. I also met an Alaskan girl named Julia who likes to swing dance. She told me where a swing club is. I might check it out some time, but it sounds expensive too. Then there was a French girl who's name I can't remember. Actually, I can't even remember what she looked like. Hm. I guess she wasn't that memorable. Next, there was a German girl who I would've thought was British, except I was told she's German. She has no German accent. She had a very good grasp of irony and sarcasm, which I enjoyed because most people here lack that entirely. However, I still forgot her name too. Lastly, a Russian girl named Kira. She's nice and reminds me of Lisa, except, you know, she's nice. Aren't I an awesome big brother?
Also today I met with Antonina (Tonya), my conversation partner again. I taught her that it's not normal to say "100" when it's 1 o'clock and someone asks you the time.
Bye!
Evan
No comments:
Post a Comment