1. мы из будущего (We are From the Future)
This seems to be a movie about guys who hunt for WWII medals, and somehow end up getting
sent back to 1942.
2. мы из будущего 2 (We are From the Future 2)
The sequel, clearly. I'm mostly watching the first one so I can see this one in theaters, because
the posters for it look so good in the theater near my place.
3. Операция "Мертвый Снег" (Operation "Dead Snow")
This wasn't originally a Russian film, but seeing a trailer for it sophmore year (remember, Matt
and Gunter?) made me totally want to check this one out, and the Russian version comes out
May 7th. Awesome.
So... Yeah. Not much else to say right now? I have a Russian friend who we call George Harrison.
We went to the Ермитаж. He speaks good english. I explained to him what embellishment is.
Evan
does he look/sound/act like george harrison? i am curious.
ReplyDeleteHis name is Theodore Kostin, but he goes by George.
ReplyDeleteHe looks like Paul Ostebee.