Does that remind you of anyone? If you've ever met my dad, it should.
Because that's who it reminds me of.
Also, I bought a guitar the other day! my musical wheels are spinning once again. Unfortunately, I learned very quickly that my hard-earned finger callouses have completely disappeared over the last few months, and now I have to work them up again. My B string actually cut my finger a little today! Not past the first layer of skin, so no bleeding or discomfort really, but I'm not used to that anymore at all.
I was in Novgorod this past weekend. I had lots of fun. There was a winter wonderland of historical significance. I pushed little Russian children on sleds.
I have no homework tonight! In other words, I'm not doing anything. Besides, I was social earlier today (and last night).
I still plan on buying the new James Bond novel in Russian. Also another pair of pants. Special thanks to Capers for giving me some fabric to patch up my black pants though. They are slowly but surely falling apart, but hopefully this wonderfully mismatched fabric will keep them going for a bit longer.
Э
black jean pants or dress pants? either way, OH NO!
ReplyDelete<3Annie
This is mom.
ReplyDeleteThat is funny about the cat.
Glad to hear things are better for you.
jean pants.
ReplyDelete