I was afraid that I had scratched my cornea or something, so I talked to Jarlath and he and I took a marshrutka (minibus) to the eye clinic. By the time we got there, it was feeling better but still uncomfortable. I could open it at least.
So, what happened? Well, as it turned out, not a scratched cornea. No, in fact, it was more of what you would call a "viral infection." In my eye. And it looks like it's moving to the other eye too.
I was prescribed some things, and then I got to spend a bunch of money on them. Then, Jarlath and I got lunch at Дубай (Dubai), and talked about how it's really weird when you remember history happening a couple different ways, and when something pops into existence overnight and suddenly it turns out it's been around for years (For example, neither of us can remember the iPod existing before 2004, but we both know that they've been around since 2001).
Then we bought flowers, because today is Irina Borisovna's birthday and she's amazing.
So, what's my new morning routine?
-Get up
-Chat with Annie if she's online
-Clothes/teeth/hair/whatever
-Flush out my eyes with iodine water
-Breakfast/multivitamin (I've been prescribed multivitamins now)
-Eyedrops: Макситрол, wait 5 minutes
-Eyedrops: Офтальмоферон, wait 5 minutes
-RUB CREAM INTO MY EYES*: Зовиракс
-Go to school
Also, the eyedrops and EYE CREAM? Yeah, I have to do that 6 times a day. Don't worry though, I only have to do it until May 19th. That's only 4 weeks...
Evan
*this is horrifying
No comments:
Post a Comment