Also, I'm in a play? I'm the male role in "If You Don't Happen To Like Pina Coladas." Pretty exciting, and I have rehearsal later tonight. Awesome. I'd like to spend more time at Gustavus though.
I'm playing poker again by the way.
Current bankroll: $825.31. Updates with this blog probably.
No drink recipes this time, because I feel too lazy to type them. However, I was told I need to drink things neat more often, which I think would be good. Whiskey coke tastes like bad coke. I already knew that and prefer them separate. Besides, I like Drambouie and Shakers Vodka anyways. And what would I want to mix those with? They're near perfect already. Oh, and I kind of am interested in getting into the home brewing business. Thanks, Ben.
For the record, drinking because you like the drink is WAY more satisfying than drinking to get drunk. So don't play that game.
More to come, less about drinks.
No comments:
Post a Comment